(G)I-DLE‘s Minnie has been sweeping hearts left and right with her gorgeous visuals. A fan recently uploaded an edit of the girl sporting blond hair. In particular, the photo of her applying lipstick with her locks tied up in a ribbon took breaths away and was praised as looking extremely “high-teen”.
High-teen is a concept in South Korea that refers to both the preppy look as well as the look of a teen star from American movies. Think Blair Waldorf or Cher from Clueless. A netizen praised Minnie for having flawless features as well as looking luxurious like a daughter from a rich family.
Of course, that’s not all there is to her. She can pull off any look available. Her cover for L’Officiel received high praise as well.
- “She’s so pretty in a unique way.”
- “She looks like a doll.”
- “Each of her features is flawless but they blend together so well as they are located nicely. Her face is basically a combination of vibe, harmony, and beauty.”
- “If Miyeon is the typical beauty, Minnie’s the handsome type of pretty. It’s amazing when you put both of them together.”
- “She suits blond hair so well.”
- “Off-stage she’s a baby that loves Balenciaga.”
We have to agree on all counts! We’re absolutely loving to see the support the talented Thai vocalist is getting from the Korean community.