Fans think the next dating scandal will be about ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo and a co-star on his currently-airing drama My ID Is Gangnam Beauty.
There is a budding rumor not about Cha Eunwoo and his leading lady, Im Soohyang, but with another actress on set.
Fans claim Cha Eunwoo seems specially close to his co-star Jo Woori, who plays the beautiful Chemistry major Hyun Sooah, vying for Cha Eunwoo’s character Do Kyungseok’s attention.
Korean netizens believe the way Cha Eunwoo keeps glancing at Jo Woori during a behind the scenes video, and the way they laugh easily with each other, reveal their feelings.
Jo Woori drew a picture of Cha Eunwoo and complimented him, joking with him that, “He’s shining brightly, don’t they look similar?”
And when they filmed a scene and she made a mistake, Jo Woori leaned on Cha Eunwoo while the two laughed.
Netizens also claim that every time they filmed something together for promotional purposes, the two of them would always sit close to each other.
Some fans are disputing the rumor, saying with that evidence any of the four could be dating each other.
- “Huh? If you’re gonna reach like that, might as well say that Im Soohyang and Jo Woori are dating or that Kwak Dongyeon and Cha Eunwoo are dating.”
- “Looks like Jo Woori just wants to rub herself on him.”
- “I feel like Jo Woori’s personality in real life would kinda be like Hyun Sooah…”
- “Anyone who ends up dating Cha Eunwoo will get into a cat fight…”
- “It seems like Cha Eunwoo has no special feelings for anyone.”
- “Because they both glanced at her and Eunwoo also did what others did??? Are you f#*king kidding me???”
Watch the making of My ID Is Gangnam Beauty below: