Contrary to popular belief of “anti-fans” and “haters” existing in the Korean entertainment industry, K-Pop idols can actually be close friends with each other.
Yes, who knew that idols are human beings who are capable of making connections with other human beings, too? 😀
Kidding aside, idol-to-idol friendships are really heartwarming. Take the cute relationship between BTS‘s Jimin and EXO‘s Kai, for example.
The friendship between the two started off when their common friend Ha Sungwoon introduced them to each other — and the duo has been close friends since.
Here are the four most adorable moments between Kai and Jimin. Watch out for #4, as it will melt your heart!
1. Jimin and Kai whispering to each other as a sign of their close friendship
2. Kai, together with other members of “Padding Friends” reacted to Jimin’s performance
“Padding Friends” is composed of Ha Sungwoon, SHINee‘s Taemin, and HOTSHOT‘s Timoteo, together with Jimin and Kai.
During 2017 MAMA, a fancam of Taemin, Kai and Sungwoon reacting to their BFF Jimin on stage was released.
3. Jimin spotting Kai and putting his face close to him to confirm his identity
4. Jimin including Kai, and his other friends, at his “thank you” note
“Taeminie-hyung, Moongyu-hyung [Timoteo’s Korean name], Kwonho-hyung, Jonginie-hyung [Kai’s real name], Sungwoonie-hyung. Thank you so much, because of hyungs I have so much fun everyday.”
– Jimin’s Thanks To in WINGS album
There’s a reason Jimin is well-loved by his friends: he’s such a caring person! Check out the next article below to read about how his protective side comes out whenever he’s taking care of Jungkook, the group’s maknae.