Aespa dropped their official music video for “Savage” just a day ago and unsurprisingly enough, it’s already on its way to becoming one of their most popular comebacks. And while the girls are used to slaying headlines with every release, this time, it’s a specific appearance in their music video that has been garnering hot attention.
Nævis, the AI (artificial intelligence) character featured in the girl group’s “Savage” music video has been receiving viral attention on multiple online communities for her visuals. As AI characters rise in popularity throughout the nation, it looks like Nævis is slowly securing her spot as one of the most popular ones. As netizens inspected the visuals of Nævis, however, they realized that her AI visuals resembled a real-life female idol.
The K-Pop idol that netizens have been comparing Nævis to is none other than…
And we can see why! The short hair, the cute nose, and the big doll-like eyes seen in both Nævis and Bella are hard to ignore.
As this post began to go viral on an online forum, netizens couldn’t help but express their awe for Bella and Nævis’ resemblance, but also for the Elris member’s stunning visuals.
- “Holy crap, they do look alike ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Whoa she’s f*cking pretty and they do f*cking look alike.”
- “Wow isn’t this crazy? They really do look alike ㅋㅋㅋ so f*cking pretty.”
- “Nævis, we love you.”
- “Elris seems like they have a lot of pretty members. If only they had a better agency..”
- “Whoa, I agree. She’s pretty.”
- “Is she a rookie?”
- “Holy crap, I had no expectations when I came in, but they really do look alike…”
- “Agreed. They look alike.”
The resemblance truly is hard to ignore! What do y’all think?