Some things make you think that they must have been planned. These 5 coincidences are so crazy they’re hard to believe.
1. Jisung and Chenle (NCT Dream) on International Children’s Concert
Jisung and Chenle of NCT Dream appeared on the same Chinese show, International Children’s Concert, when they were just kids. They even took a picture together.
Who would have thought they would both end up on NCT Dream together so many years later? It’s like they were destined to be friends.
2. Tiffany and Jessica (SNSD) were born in the same hospital, in the same year
Both Jessica and Tiffany were both born in 1989. They were also both born in the same San Francisco hospital. The fact that they would eventually both end up as members of Girl’s Generation, a music group in a foreign country, is incredible.
3. SinB and Eunha (GFRIEND) were childhood friends
SinB and Eunha both have the same real first name, Eunbi. They were childhood friends and they attended the same dance school and they both eventually got picked up by Source Music and debuted together. What a friendship.
4. Seulgi (Red Velvet) gave fans a cake when she was a rookie
In a SMROOKIES video uploaded eight months before the debut of Red Velvet, Seulgi was shown offering a piece of cake to the viewer. The flavour of the cake? red velvet.
5. Doppelgangers Jo Yuri (IZ*ONE) and Yoojung (Weki Meki) both finished in the same place in Produce
Jo Yuri of IZ*ONE has been compared to Yoojung (Weki Meki) ever since she first appeared on Idol School. After Yuri failed to debut with fromis_9 she attempted to debut once more by appearing on Produce 48. In the end, she finished in 3rd place which is the exact position that her doppelganger Yoojung finished two years previously.