After releasing their latest track, “Permission to Dance,” BTS treated fans by releasing some behind-the-scenes footage from the music video filming. As always, ARMYs loved seeing the process that went into making the music video!
Here are ten moments from the “Permission to Dance” music video shooting sketch that you need to see!
1. Suga is taking a trip down memory lane through Jungkook’s haircut!
2. It seems like all of the member’s new haircuts seem to resemble something.
3. RM is back with his full-proof advice on how to tackle the heat!
4. There’s nothing better than seeing J-Hope and Jin look like they’re having the time of their lives.
5. Jungkook has got a new role as director, and he’s doing an amazing job.
6. Jungkook might be a qualified ballerina after all those turns.
7. Seeing Jimin and V with children might be the cutest thing in the world.
8. We need to thank J-Hope for giving Jin that pose!
9. Even in the heat, BTS are always professionals when things go wrong.
10. Don’t worry. ARMYs will dance with BTS all day long.