BTS‘s agency, BigHit Entertainment, has certain rules in place, but every once in a while the mischievous members can’t getting into trouble. Here are 8 times BTS totally ignored the rules and made their own!
1. When RM may have broken the “no drunk tweeting” rule
Remember how BTS said they have a rule where they don't tweet if they're drunk but then Namjoon drunk tweeted this crackhead video HSHSJSJSK pic.twitter.com/0hw2rB2rV9
— zoey⁷'s a fan of 1st Korean act to be #1 on hot100 (@bts_memes__twt) November 16, 2018
2. When Jungkook and V definitely did break the “no drunk tweeting” rule
3. When J-Hope played a fanmade lyric video in his live stream that infringed on BigHit Entertainment’s copyright
Yeah, I was watching J-Hope played my video during his Vlive… I still can't believe this happened to me 😱😱😱 OMG my luckiest day!!!
Thank you so much Hoseok ah~ 보라해 💜💜💜@BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/CAGXsTZyk6
— Jung Hyun Ran (@jung_hyun_ran) January 28, 2019
4. When Jin became his own stylist by cutting his own hair…with kitchen scissors
내 앞머리.. pic.twitter.com/qYXlPG07yP
— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) February 22, 2018
5. When Jimin screenshotted BTS’s Save Me webtoon, which has a security policy that prohibits screenshots. Not only that, he tweeted it!
jimin posting namjoon posting
the screenshot the screenshot
of save me of bts world
— jiyan⁷ 🔪 (@wintervkoo) June 29, 2019
6. When Jin spoiled BTS’s “IDOL” comeback