ATEEZ‘s Mingi is officially back after his much-deserved break, and fans of the group have been ecstatic since it was announced! In order to continue to celebrate his highly anticipated return from hiatus, here’s a look at 13 times that this incredibly talented rapper, dancer, and performer totally owned the stage with his power and charisma.
1. Every time he did THIS iconic choreography.
He absolutely slayed this part of the dance every time.
EVERYTIME HE DOES THIS MOVE IN ONE TIME COVER pic.twitter.com/VjjogqEbL3
— MagicalMingi⚓🍀 (@MagicalMingi) July 18, 2021
2. The styling? The slicked back hair? Mingi’s perfect proportions, incredible dancing, and gorgeous visuals? This fancam was and is iconic.
Mingi has owned every ATEEZ era, but “Inception” was particularly incredible!!
3. Just look how the other members can’t help but hype him up when he raps!
Honestly though, how could anyone not if they were on the same stage as him when he’s spitting fire?
Just thinking about having THIS MINGI back on stage NOW THAT HE IS FINALLY BACK pic.twitter.com/XwiaqJMY3V
— 리야 (@hijabiteez) July 18, 2021
4. When he and Yunho perform together on stage, they’re basically unstoppable.
We love seeing these two best friends burn up the stage!!
can’t wait for mingi to set the stage on fire againpic.twitter.com/h5ci4kRjLf
— sanj got noticed by mingi (@jwyamor) July 18, 2021
5. If this part of “Say My Name” doesn’t give you goosebumps, you’re lying.
Mingi’s deep vocals are everything!!
this part of say my name holds so much power. pic.twitter.com/gk6hyvppno
— c • (slow) (@hongsantopia) July 25, 2021
6. Of course, we can never forget about his iconic performance of “Wonderland” at the 2019 MAMAs.
You can practically hear every ATINY in the audience collectively losing their minds.
thinking about mama 2019 mingi best performance mash up 2 + wonderland pic.twitter.com/5mj3FsTm73
— MOVED! 📌 (@atzskies) April 28, 2020
7. The ending of this “HALA HALA” performance during Hongjoong’s rap proves that even when he’s not in the spotlight, Mingi doesn’t break character.
And then when it becomes his turn to rap, of course, he totally kills it.
8. The blindfold? The vibe? The energy? “Desire” was such a blessed performance.
Is there any concept Mingi can’t perfect?
— Nam (◕ᴗ◕✿)⚓︎ 📌thread | no more Zara's anti (@squishysanie) July 19, 2021
9. Honestly, any of Mingi’s stages could be used as an example of his performance abilities.
We stan a powerful king.
THIS IS THE MOST BREATHTAKING THING IVE WATCHED IM ABOUT TO CRY BC OF HOW POWERFUL MINGI IS pic.twitter.com/ZVI08JbJpv
— 밍키핑키 (@lqmingi) August 24, 2019
10. Even when he is doing a less intense rap, his stage presence is still captivating.
He just looks like he has so much fun performing, and it makes it so fun to watch!
— jav ♡ (@goodlilmatz) July 19, 2021
11. The lyrics to “Win” are so perfect for Mingi’s return.
Is there anything more convincing than him saying “we are gonna win”? We think not.
rapper mingi and powerful ending ateez world domination pic.twitter.com/1EmoAdB0Uu
— みりや⁷㊗️日本デビュー600日 (@hongminko) January 31, 2020
12. This close-up fancam gives us such a stunning look at how intense Mingi looks when he really gets in the zone.
Sometimes it’s hard to believe he’s such a cutie off-stage!
NO ONE can top this hala hala mingi he is just too powerful pic.twitter.com/N2dGobKt3v
— EJ 🦋 (@FIX0NMNGI) February 27, 2021
13. Rap duo Mingi & Hongjoong just hit differently together.
They have such different styles that compliment each other so perfectly, and we can’t wait to see them perform together again!!
THIS PART MAKES ME CRY 😭
HONGJOONG + MINGI = POWERFUL DUO 🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/vuDVYT7BLa
— mars 🌸 (@berryhwa_) August 28, 2020