On the most recent episode of Mnet’s Kingdom, each of the six participating groups was given a song by another artist on the show to create their own unique performance for. ATEEZ chose to recreate iKON‘s “Rhythm Ta”, and as can be expected by this incredible 8-member group, they turned what was already a great song into an absolute masterpiece. Here are 15 moments from the performance that are unforgettable!
1. Hongjoong’s rapping over the mix he created from “Rhythm Ta” and the third movement from Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons: Summer” is pure art.
— angel ☀️🌼🌿 (@watervasetwt3) May 1, 2021
2. Something about Seonghwa’s part here is so mesmerizing.
the way seonghwa says “bounce, rhythm ta” here,, gooooood pic.twitter.com/RLvYl4gRpO
— |mar s| (@cutieseokjoong) May 1, 2021
3. Yunho’s killing part was everything.
the highlight is yunho rhythm ta killing part pic.twitter.com/iwQr4pFYEE
— yunho’s ria ✿ (@yuyuville) April 29, 2021
4. Who else could do this as elegantly as Yeosang?
LOOK AT HIM pic.twitter.com/64N5xc0HnZ
— yeosang pics+ (@yeosang_twt) April 29, 2021
5. San’s rope choreography on the floor was so unique and fun to watch!
also still thinking about how san practiced and executed the floor/rope dance for rhythm ta (also, how cool is it that he did it to open the safe for hongjoong’s grand appearance) i am in awe of his dedication and skills. this man has no limit pic.twitter.com/ZUtHVqM36H
— 감자 (@ddakjowa) April 29, 2021
6. Wooyoung deserves more recognition for his smooth vocals and energetic dancing!
◇ KINGDOM ◇
— Wooyoung doing things (@jwyarchives) April 29, 2021
7. Of course, it wouldn’t be an ATEEZ performance without one of Jongho’s stunning high notes.
Jongho VOCAL KING ❤🤍🔥
— 🧜🏻♀️Don’t worry, Be happy and stan ATEEZ💚✨🔥 (@HpIoana) April 29, 2021
8. Hongjoong for president, anyone??
hongjoong’s speech is giving me so many chills every damn single time
— |mar s| (@cutieseokjoong) April 30, 2021
9. Petition for more rapping Seonghwa, please!
— ℋℐ (@withhongjoong) April 29, 2021
10. Yunho is ATEEZ’s main dancer for a reason!!
Rhythm Ta Yunho 🔥🔥🔥
— 🦈 ᴮᴱGB⁷ 🧈| (@LunaNoona_GB) April 30, 2021
11. Yeosang’s powerful behavior here casually reminded us that he’s strong enough to squat Yunho.
WE GON GET IT POPPIN YEOSANG WITH STAGE LINK pic.twitter.com/AkbOmArjSz
— ina🗡 (@MINGIT0PIA) April 30, 2021
12. Even though San claimed how hard it was, he pulled this part off perfectly!
san said singing live while b-boying was the hardest thing~
it’s time to talk about san’s live vocals!!! san always does all these acrobatics on stage yet still sings live. he deserves all the praise!!
THE LEAD VOCALIST OF ATEEZ!!! @ATEEZofficial pic.twitter.com/LogAGGEwwb
— 투체★ (@gorgeousanie_) April 29, 2021
13. Wooyoung’s acting for the entire performance really helped sell ATEEZ’s concept!
Kingdom 2nd Round – The Awakening of Summer
— Ari️🌹🍞 (@A__FCB) April 29, 2021
14. Jongho could sing literally anything and it would be a masterpiece.
— yunho stole my purse and my heart (@teapastry) April 29, 2021
15. San truly is on another level when it comes to performance abilities and stage presence.
this part of san performing for the final dance break for rhythm ta until the ending. everything was perfection on how he immersed he was in his performance. truly a stage master 🥺
— 아라 (@sansbvb) April 30, 2021
Make sure to watch the full performance video below if you haven’t already, or watch it again if you have!