Netizens have been scoffing and laughing in disbelief at KARA’s Goo Hara following the news that she will be making her solo debut in July.
Music insiders had hinted earlier today that Goo Hara would finally make her solo debut in the third week of July, not long after KARA finishes their activities for “CUPID,” although DSP Media clarified that her debut date is subject to change.
Although some fans are elated that Goo Hara will be making her solo debut eight years after joining KARA, netizens have been mocking the singer. Many have made snarky comments regarding what they claim as her lack of singing abilities, asking how someone who’s only good at dancing can make a solo debut.
1. [+336, -28] Who’s going to sing the song? A chorus?
2. [+294, -9] Looking forward to her live… she’s really digging her own grave, isn’t she..
3. [+267, -11] I’m so surprised~ at her confidence
4. [+233, -27] She can’t even sing though… ㅡㅡㅋ
5. [+232, -34] What makes her think she can pull this off.. ㅋㅋ
6. [+42, -4] Probably hit the bottom barrel as female soloists of history ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+48, -11] Maybe she’s got a crazy lip sync prepared
8. [+22, -2] Is this the second time in our music industry’s history where a tone deaf person gets to release a solo album?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+21, -1] Does she honestly think she has what it takes to go solo… she’ll probably cover herself in autotune..
10. [+17, -2] She’s going to debut as what? a singer? She’s just a dancer, a pretty dancer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ